Saturday, September 7, 2013

I WANT TO SAIL AWAY FROM HERE.

today we lowered camren webb's rear end on his e28 since it was sitting a little higher. also deleted the front bumper for that ultimate in sharknose technology and tucked the front winker lights into the grill so it looks mad! as far as brandons dirty m30, we have dumped the exhaust underneath the car right before the rear subframe since the pipe was destroyed by the subframe workeing in tandem with gravity and the ground on multiple occasions causing the pipe to crush instead of looking like this O it looked like this ][ and flow was non existant. as far as my nissan stanza goes.. alot of people HATE it and alot of people LOVE it. its an affair really, its for some but obviously not for everyone. my plans on this beautiful friday were thinking of what to do tomorrow. im going to be cutting my front springs to make my car lower to stop the reverse drag height, installing my r33 rear valences (still havent done them, im a lazy motherfucker i know.) and getting majestic garage stickers made so that way you guys can REPRESENT YOUR FAVORITE APARTMENT COMPLEX WRENCHERS!  

No comments:

Post a Comment